WAVE Crawl Space Ventilation for Moisture Control
WAVE's Multi-Sensor Crawl Space & Booster Fan Unit with the myHome App
WAVE Reduces Moisture & Improves Air Quality
- Reduces Moisture that nourishes mold growth, Odors
- Booster Fan operates in tandem to maintain air pressure in the crawl space
- NEW! Sensors downstairs & upstairs for superior performance
- NEW! Carbon Monoxide detection which triggers app alert and automatic expulsion
- Expels gases, asthmatic triggers and radon
- NEW! Mobile app for remote monitoring and control
- Energy Saving, Maintenance Free, Quiet
Unit will work 100% even if you choose not to install the myHome app
How It Works
…Odors, Stagnant Moisture, Mold Spores, Along With The Indoor Gases And Pollutants From The Lowest Point Where They Are The Most Concentrated.
…With Warmer, Drier Air From Upper Level To Raise Temperature And Lower Relative Humidity. A Fresher And Healthier Air Supply From Upper Level Dramatically Improves Air Quality.
…The Entire Area With A Continuous Airflow To Extract Saturated Moisture In The Structure, Reduce Biological Growth And Create A Required Air Exchange. This Will Result In Healthier, Fresher Air; Benefiting The Whole House.
The WAVE Advantage
Control and monitor the moisture and indoor air quality in your home 24/7 using the myHome app. The myHome app is available for download from Google Play and the Apple App Store.
The myHome app allows you to:
- Receive an alert on your mobile device if the carbon monoxide levels rise so you can warn those in the home
- Receive real time data on the relative humidity and the temperature both outdoors and in your crawl space or basement
- View and change the current settings on your WAVE unit
Department of Energy Testing
Extensive testing conducted by the Department of Energy monitored 12 identical homes to compare crawl spaces with foundation wall vents to closed crawl spaces without foundation vents that utilized mechanical ventilation.
Here are the general findings:
- Foundation vents add excess moisture during hot humid weather, promoting conditions conducive to mold growth.
- Vapor barriers by themselves do not keep the crawl space dry enough.
- Closed crawl spaces with mechanical ventilation stay dry all year round.
Dimensions: Height 30” x 11”wide x 7”deep
Airflow: 40cfm(low) – 180cfm(high)
Capacity: 3000 sq. ft.
Description Computerized sensor controls provide intelligent ventilation by constantly evaluating conditions and automatically adjusting the ventilation and replenishment rate for optimum results and energy efficiencies. When conditions are favorable, the sensors will lower the ventilation rate to maintenance mode providing constant air movement to reduce stagnation and expel pollutants. The exhaust unit and booster fan work in tandem to maintain air pressure.