Over 50,000 Happy, Healthy, and Satisfied Customers Since 2001
Basements & crawl spaces are the most problematic areas
- REDUCE MOISTURE that builds up from infiltration and everyday activities
- IMPROVE VENTILATION to expel pollutants and excess moisture
- REVERSE THE NATURAL AIR FLOW to prevent the pollutants from going to upper living areas
How It Works
WAVE's Unique 3 Stage Process
With WAVE's 3 stage process the most problematic air is expelled and then replenished automatically with fresher drier air from the upper level to transform the lower level into a healthy comfortable environment. Automatic sensor controls provide a sensible continuous ventilation to maximize performance, energy efficiency and ease of operation.
Odors, Stagnant Moisture, Mold Spores, Along With The Indoor Gases And Pollutants From The Lowest Point Where They Are The Most Concentrated.
With Warmer, Drier Air From Upper Level To Raise Temperature And Lower Relative Humidity. A Fresher And Healthier Air Supply From Upper Level Dramatically Improves Air Quality.
The Entire Area With A Continuous Airflow To Extract Saturated Moisture In The Structure, Reduce Biological Growth And Create A Required Air Exchange. This Will Result In Healthier, Fresher Air; Benefitting The Whole House.
Talk to a moisture control and air quality specialist and see if a WAVE unit is right for you.
Year Round Solution for a Drier, Healthier Home
- NEW! Sensors downstairs & upstairs for superior performance
- NEW! Carbon Monoxide detection which triggers app alert and automatic expulsion
- Expels gases, asthmatic triggers and radon
- NEW! Mobile app for remote monitoring and control
- Energy Saving, Maintenance Free, Quiet
EPA Recommends Mechanical Ventilation
As part of their guidance for moisture control under the Indoor airPlus Program, the EPA recommends mechanical ventilation like the one offered by WAVE Home Solutions
"Occupants in damp buildings have a 75% greater risk of respiratory ailments and asthma"
- World Health Organization
"Spaces with mechanical ventilation and air replenishment maintain lower relative humidity levels and improve the HVAC efficiency of the entire house by more than 17%."
- Department of Energy Study